Friday, September 6, 2013

Welcome to my blog!!

Welcome to my brand new blog The Simple Life!! I have been working very hard writing content for all the pages, coming up with recipes, taking pictures to go along with posts, designing the blog, and getting content loaded onto the blog. It has been a lot of work but it has been something that I have enjoyed immensely and it has been a great way for me to escape the stress and endless homework of my college classes. I hope my blog inspires you to embark on a healthy lifestyle because it is doable and it doesn't have to be extremely complicated. 

Please be sure to check all the pages of my blog, leave comments on anything and everything, and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pintrest!! I want you to share your thoughts, favorite recipes, favorite workouts, and hear any and everything you have to say (please keep it clean)!! Enjoy my blog and I hope you visit it again soon!!

Love,
Rachael

P.S. I am still working on getting recipes and content up on the blog so please be patient with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment