Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Update


I apologize for not posting anything over the weekend. Thursday morning I drove home from school and was sick most of the weekend. I spent most of the weekend doing a bunch of nothing and sleeping, I'm still not back to 100% but being able to eat real food again is nice. 

On the bright side my mom did make me some of her famous chicken noodle soup and my puppy kept my company!! Once I was feeling better I did tinker around in the kitchen and made some delicious healthy dessert recipes for my family and family friends, so be on the lookout for some really awesome recipes this week! And I have a new crockpot recipe I'm working on for you. I cannot wait to share it with you, a hint to what it is- think Chinese (it is one my new favorites)! 

Have an awesome week and be on the lookout for some new delicious recipes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment