Friday, December 20, 2013

Art, Snowballs, and Christmas Shopping

I have officially finished the melted crayon art pieces I was working on! As promised I took pictures of them totally done to share.

I am really happy with how both pieces turned out and I can't wait to hang them in my apartment. 


In case you're wondering how to make the pieces check out elephant melted crayon art and melted crayon art for full details.


And in other news Cora discovered the joy of snowballs. Cora loves when I throw snowballs and she tries to find them. Last night she brought one inside and proceeded to eat the entire thing before it turned into a melted mess on the carpet. 

Also, I finally started Christmas shopping today and I am almost done! Not only did I do it in record time, considering how crazy the stores were, I got some really amazing deals. I was on a tight budget because I am a college student, but I ended up with money still left in my wallet. I will make a post with some last Christmas gift ideas on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment