Saturday, March 22, 2014

Back Post

I found a some old pictures I never posted so this week I am going to try to get as many up as I can.

About a month ago I posted about going to my schools President's Ball (if you want to check it out click here). I found some pictures from the day after the ball that I wanted to share.

I had posted a picture on Instagram of one of my friends and I. I wore a dress I already owned to save money. I absolutely loved my dress though. It was a simple black dress that has a unique tule design down the side. My friend Marissa (on the left) curled my hair and made it look amazing!


I didn't get home until way late, technically it was the next day when I got back. Despite not getting to bed until late I still woke up at my normal time. Dang internal alarm clock! Despite working out like normal I just wasn't hungry come lunch so I just had a fruit platter. 


On my fruit platter I had a small handful of fresh blueberries, 1/3 cherries, a few black berries, a small bundle of green grapes, and half a banana smeared with peanut butter for protein. 


Even around dinner I just didn't feel like cooking. Luckily I had a Panera gift card, so I went to Panera and picked up a salad. I got the Thai Chicken Salad. To make it healthier I don't use the dressing and I don't eat the wontons. I don't think the salad needs dressing with the peanut drizzle- which is delicious!  

No comments:

Post a Comment