Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Fitness Gear!

I love looking at adorable workout gear, but I never buy anything because it's all so expensive! I have a hard time making myself pay twenty dollar for a shirt that I am going to ruin because I will be sweating in it. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I really needed new workout clothes. One of my workout shirts is starting to look a bit like swiss cheese. I have also been having problems with my feet so my mom wanted me to get some new workout shoes. 

I a firm believer in paying more for good workout shoes, especially running because you do not want to mess up your feet. If you mess up your feet in cheap shoes it will cost you more later on to get your feet so always splurge on good workout shoes.

While out shopping for new workout gear I hit the jackpot in sales. One of the first stores I hit up for workout gear is Target. Normally you can find some pretty good sales and they usually have really cute stuff. I found a sports bra and a shirt that whisks the sweat away from you on clearance for $6.48 a piece!

I usually go to a running store or to Finish Line for shoes, but this time I went to Kohls and got a great deal. I must confess I am a hard core Reebok girl. I bought my first pair of Zigtechs when they initially came out and they lasted forever! They are by far the best pair of shoes I have ever owned. I didn't go with Zigtechs this time, but instead went with a lighter cross training shoe. I absolutely love the colors though! 

Lastly, I finally used part of a gift card I had gotten for Christmas and bought a Polar RS300X Heart Rate Monitor Watch. I've only used it a few times and am still trying to decide if I like it or not.

Being a fitness nut it was like Christmas with all my new goodies. I can't wait to use everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment