Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Another Back Post

While I had a little time at home I am tried to catch up on recipes I have not had a chance to post.

Awhile back I posted a recipe for healthy pumpkin pie waffles, be sure to check it out if you haven't yet.

I made the waffles while I was home for spring break and I had a few leftovers that I took back to school with me. On the day I got back to school I heated one of the waffles up and topped it with fresh cut strawberries and a little bit of syrup. I also had greek yogurt and a fruit with it.

For dinner I picked up a Fuji Apple Salad at Panera with a gift card I had been given, but they forgot to put in the apples slices! I got my order to go, so I didn't discover it until I was already back at my apartment. I was so mad I had wasted my gift card on a salad that wasn't even correct, but I wasn't about to waste more gas to drive back and get a salad properly put together. The salad is not the same without the apples- AKA the whole point of the salad! Oh well, live and learn I guess. And no I didn't use dressing on the salad, I'm not a big fan of salad dressing, and the dressing that comes with the salad does not taste good to me.

Have a great day and check back tomorrow for my gluten free banana and blueberry pancake recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment