Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Not So Funday

Today has not been a Sunday Funday. I've spent most of the day in bed sick. It's always a great to get sick the week before finals. Sigh. I am praying that this passes quickly- if anyone has any tips on how to get over a cold quickly please share!

I've had no appetite today, but I have forced myself to eat. It hasn't been pleasant though because my stomach has been upset. I really did not feel like eating dinner, but my mom texted me and suggested I eat scrambled eggs and oatmeal, so I did. 

I had two scrambled eggs and 2/3 cup oatmeal.

With my oatmeal I mixed in 1/2 a banana, 1/3 cup blueberries, and a kiwi- I'm hoping the added Vitamin C will help me beat this nasty cold.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and watch out for germs!

No comments:

Post a Comment