Saturday, December 20, 2014

Backpost: Finals Week


One of my friends send me this elf name that she snapshotted from Instagram and I thought it was too funny not to share. Pipsqueak McSparkles reporting for duty! What's your elf name? Somehow Pipsqueak McSparkles seems fitting for me, I do love sparkles!

The laugh was much needed especially during finals week. After my second day of finals I made one of my favorite dinners, salmon! 


I baked the salmon at 400 degrees (F) for 20 minutes. I paired it with a small sweet potato, leftover roasted vegetables and steamed broccoli and cauliflower. 


I also tried a Quest Cravings Cup for the first time. I only ate one of the cups because I was pretty full, but I was pleasantly surprised. They are pretty big and do taste really good! The inside of the Quest Craving is a PB2 like powdered peanut butter, it's not a creamy peanut butter, but it's still really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment