Sunday, December 21, 2014

Backpost: Finals Week

Finals are stressful. Thankfully I had my hardest final, statistics, the first day of finals week so I was able to get it out of the way. I had holed myself away in my apartment and spent the entire weekend studying for it, but I was still nervous for it. The morning of my final I could not study statistics anymore, I was waking up in the middle of the night because I was doing statistics in my sleep- now that is a nightmare! 

To take my mind off of the final I got ready and made myself lunch before I had to leave. I am a big believer that how you dress dictates how you feel. I wanted to feel confident so I pulled together a simple, yet cute outfit. 


I wore simple knee high brown boots- a Black Friday deal I scored from the comfort of my own home!, dark wash jeggings, a plain red scoop neck t-shirt, cardigan and a necklace. For some reason I always feel really good when I wear those boots. I never take pictures of my outfits and I hate mirror selfies so excuse the strange angle (and shout out to my purple slippers for sneaking into the shot!). 


For lunch I made a salad. It consisted of organic spring mix lettuce, avocado, leftover oven roasted vegetables and Italian herb veggies (found in the freezer isle of the grocery store).


I also had a slice of healthy pumpkin bread warmed up, smeared with a tablespoon of peanut butter and topped with banana slices. 


As a "dessert" I had a Dannon light and fit greek yogurt topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon and sprinkles- because sprinkles make everything better. 

Do you have an outfit or article of clothing that makes you feel really good when you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment