Sunday, January 18, 2015

iWorkout


I found this workout in my camera roll from awhile back, but it's a goodie so I wanted to share. This is an easy workout to do at home, when you're short on time or just need to get the blood flowing. I start using the heaviest weights I possibly can and decrease the weights by 2.5 pounds on each circuit if I need to. You could do the reverse and increase weights with each set too.


Recently, I have been loving the stair master. It gets the legs and booty working! I climbed 206 flights of stairs two days after Christmas- gotta burn off those Christmas calories! I spend the majority of my time on strength training, but I like to balance it with cardio. Currently I am limited with not being allowed to run, but the stair master, elliptical and bike are all good options too.

I haven't been able to workout since Friday because I have the flu, but I cannot wait to get back to the gym! I feel icky not working out, but I know my body needs to rest. I hope you are having a great Sunday! What are some of your favorite workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment