Thursday, March 26, 2015

Maui Eats: Cheeseburger In Paradise

There are so many places to eat in West Maui. Most nights my family and I stayed in and cooked or grilled, but some nights we did go out. Going out to eat in my family is no easy task. One our first nights in Maui before my brother joined us we decided to go down to Front Street and walk around.

I have a love/hate relationship with Front Street. Front Street is basically a tourist trap because there are a ton of the typical t-shirt, jewelry and art stores mixed in with restaurants. It can be fun to walk around Front Street and I always love the banyan tree in downtown Lahaina, but generally the area is too toursity for me. I love finding local hole in the wall places that don't charge an arm and a leg for a meal. But since we were already downtown we stopped in Cheeseburger In Paradise to grab a bite to eat. 


Cheeseburger In Paradise is located on Front Street in the heart of downtown. It is right on the water and has gorgeous views of Lanai. It's a beautiful place to grab some food and watch the sunset or whale watch. 


Obviously it is a burger place, but they do have a lot of other food. The best part is they do have gluten free options which are all labeled on their menu. 


I ordered the Sesame Crusted Ahi Salad. I don't like ahi so I swapped it for grilled chicken instead. The salad is not normally gluten free because of the salad dressing and the won ton strips, so I simply picked the won ton strips off and asked for no dressing. They gave me the dressing on the side so I just set it off to the side on the table. The salad was delicious! My mom ordered the same salad and my dad ordered a grilled chicken sandwich without the cheese. Everything was really good! If you're looking for a quick and yummy bite to eat I do recommend stopping at Cheeseburger In Paradise. You'll get to enjoy a beautiful view while you eat! 

1 comment:

  1. The best in shopping entertainment. our herbal incense gives you an endless stream of the herbal incense products online!

    ReplyDelete