Friday, May 15, 2015

#PutonPurple For Lupus Awareness Day


Happy Lupus Awareness Day also known as #PutonPurple! Thank you so much to everyone who has been posting selfies on Facebook and Instagram of your beautiful selves wearing purple! All of the the support has been amazing and I am so thankful <3 

I never post selfies, but today was a special occasion of sorts so a selfie seemed appropriate. I have never been comfortable taking selfies. The whole thing is so awkward- not to worry you will never see me be sporting a selfie stick. My family thinks its ironic because I have no problem going on camera to report news. 

Anyway, thank you to everyone who has been rocking purple today! Keep posting selfies and using the hashtag #PutonPurple to show your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment