Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Thoughts #5


1. I had a doctor appointment early this afternoon and my doctor is across from a mall that has a Vitamin Shoppe. Somehow I ended up in the store and a bunch of goodies jumped off the shelf and into my arms...not really but I had a coupon so it made me feel a bit better knowing I got a good deal. Quest bars for the win!


2. When I was at the Vitamin Shoppe I got another jar of Buff Bake since my jar of chocolate chip peanut butter is almost gone. I chose the cookie almond butter because it sounded really good (it has epic macros too!) but I'm kind of disappointed. It tasted a lot like the snickerdoodle almond butter, which is delicious, but I was hoping for more of a cookie flavor. Whomp whomp whomp.


3. I swear I have the BEST friends EVER!! Tomorrow I have a liver biopsy, doesn't that sound like so much fun...not, but I yesterday I came home to a package from one of my best friends Sam. She was so sweet and sent me a package of goodies because she knew about my biopsy! I LOVE HER SO STINKING MUCH! She understands my love of fun socks- I am totally wearing them tomorrow when I go to the hospital! Sam just started her own blog too so you should go check it out- http://walkwithsam.blogspot.com/


4. My dog is a nut. Seriously though. This is Cora's I'm about to be wild and run around the house like a holy terror look. She gets down on two paws with her butt in the air, barks like a maniac and then takes off like a rocket. I love her dearly, but its a good thing she's a dog and not a person because she would need meds to calm her down.

5. And I'm out of thoughts. Mostly my brain is too tired to function properly today. 

I hope you are having a great week and are looking forward to a long weekend (if you get one)! What thoughts are bouncing around in your head today?

No comments:

Post a Comment