Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday Thoughts #6


1. Office rule #205- if you want to make friends fast bake stuff. Not even kidding. I love baking, but I don't like sweets (weird combo I know) so now I bake stuff and bring it in to work. This week I made triple chocolate cookies, which I was later informed should be death by chocolate cookies, but everyone loved them! My dad even snuck some before I wrapped them up to take in. I can post that recipe if anyone is interested. 


2. It's hot and I've been eating a lot of açai bowls. That shouldn't even come as a surprise. BUT my favorite has been adding Purely Elizabeth original granola to my açai bowls- SO GOOD! And no I'm not being paid to say that. I genuinely love that granola. I have to restrain myself from eating the whole darn bag. 


3. I used these veggie burgers in my meal prep for this week. I really really like them. Typically I always make my own veggie burgers from scratch but it was Memorial Day weekend and I was lazy so these were a good option. They are high in protein, don't contain any crazy ingredients, and they're low carb. My favorite way to have them is on the grill. Vegetarian BBQ!


4. I like finding new workout moved to incorporate in my workout. HOLY SMOKES! Seriously this is a killer for basically every part of the body. I started in push up position, went down into a push up, back up and then kicked my left leg over to right side (like in the picture), and finished back in push up position. Do it to each side for as many times as you can. Wobbly arms are known to happen after awhile.


5. IT'S FINALLY SUNNY ON MY DAY OFF!! Seriously this never happens, like EVER. It is always rainy and usually gale force winds. But today it is sunny, 80F, and PERFECT! Cora and I have spent so much time outside its been wonderful. I had a post workout snack out on the deck. It's made up of Siggi's yogurt, Purely Elizabeth Granola, strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries. 

Have a great Thursday! Enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment