Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thursday Thoughts #7


1. I got to go to a fish store! That probably doesn't sound overly exciting and I'm probably lame for getting excited about it, but dang it I had fun! I used to have an aquarium, but dealing with the mess got old and when all my fish died I got rid of the tank. I still like going through fish stores and looking at all the pretty fish. My favorite fish are always bright and colorful. Plus the jellyfish bubbler was just awesome (again I'm strange I know).



2. Not overly shocking, but I had an açai bowl on Sunday. However, I tried a new granola a few weeks back and I seriously cannot get enough of the stuff! Crunch Granola comes in 3 varieties, it's gluten free, it's made in Michigan, and it donates part of it's profits to a local food bank! It's only available in Michigan stores right now, but order some online because IT IS AMAZING! The peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite!



3. Speaking of made in Michigan Naturally Nutty peanut butter has a variety of products that are made in Traverse City (in Northern Michigan). They're so good! Meijer carries their products in the peanut butter aisle FYI. Naturally Nutty has almond butter, peanut butter, and trail mix. I am all about supporting Made in Michigan products, especially when it involves nut butters :)



4. As my brother would say I like to live in the "Danger Zone" (it's a semi-old song for those of you who don't know). My brother likes to bust out that song at strange times. I really hate getting gas and now that I have to drive over an hour each way for my internship I go through gas like none other. I'm glad gas is cheaper this summer, but it's still depressing to fill up my tank. 



5. Awkward photo #5010101- but really. I hate selfies, but I love this shirt! I got it years ago on clearance and I think I've worn it a total of 2 times (including the day I wore it). I pulled it out from the hidden realm of my closet and was like yes I'm wearing this. It's silk and so crazy soft. Sadly to comply with office dress policy I had to wear a blazer over it, but as soon as I got to my car after work the blazer came off. It's literally the perfect work day to fun night shirt.

6. Sneak peak! A heart shaped pancake to tell of my LOVE for these pancakes. No joke these bad boys are my favorite pancakes- and I'm a pancake snob! These are no ordinary pancakes, they're low carb, low cal, low fat, high protein, gluten free, and can be vegan! Excited? You should be! Best of all there's no crazy ingredients. 

I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday! Go out and enjoy the sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment