2. Praise the lord for individual almond butter packs! I carry this giant journalist bag to work and apparently when you have a nut butter problem you carry packs of nut butter in there...this bad boy saved me at work when I was stuck there late. Plus I never say no to almond butter!
3. 10 DAYS UNTIL MY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm only a little excited if you can't tell :) Most of my friends have been 21 for months or they are a year or two older than me. They go to Painting with a Twist all the time but guess who could never go? Yup, me! Now that I will officially be able to go we are planning a party- I'm not a good painter but maybe wine will bring out my creative side- or not.
4. The dog that can't be kept out of the lake smells like the lake- YUCK! I don't even know what to do anymore. I give her oatmeal baths (she has sensitive skin) and we have doggie deodorant spray but we just can't keep her smelling nice. I guess until winter rolls around and the lake freezes Cora will just smell like the lake...ugh.
5. When a restaurant does not have gluten free options I make it gluten free! I went out to eat a few days ago and they didn't have any gluten free options, so I modified a greek salad to make it gluten free. I let everyone else eat the chicken skewers and humus as I wasn't sure what was in the humus. It also came with a side of pita bread but I asked them to hold the bread. The salad was still delicious, the beets were so good!
6. Last one before I have to run out the door (semi-late). One of my friends sent this too me and I literally laughed out loud. It's so true! I always come in looking nice and by the end it looks like I got chewed up and spit out!
Have a great Thursday!