Thursday, August 13, 2015

Better Late Than Never: Weekend Recap


I really stink at remembering to get weekend recaps posted. This week I just flat out forgot because I think I've just sat down for the first time since my cousins wedding.

My cousin had an outdoor wedding and reception at a garden and it was absolutely beautiful! The weather was perfect and there were so many flowers in bloom I could have spent all day there photographing the flowers. I didn't get many good photos of the ceremony because a really tall couple sat down in front of me and blocked most of my view. 


We had some time to kill after the wedding and pictures so we went back to one of my family members hotel rooms and relaxed. I knew dinner was going to be late so I packed a NoGo Slim Espresso bar. I had never had a NoGo bar before and was excited to try it- the macros were 20C/5F/16P. The bar had a crunch to it and I really liked it! I accidentally left it in the fridge so it was partially frozen, but it was still really good and rather refreshing after being out in the heat. 


The wedding reception was absolutely gorgeous! Lights and chandeliers light up the tent giving off a very romantic feel, especially once it got dark it was beautiful! Congrats to my cousin Danielle and her new husband! 


Sunday night I got a few minutes to relax and happened to have a vanilla maple Arctic Zero. I have been having major tummy problems with nut butters (NUT BUTTER WITHDRAWALS) so after going without for a few days I decided to try a bit of San Clementes P.B. Bodaciousness on top- use code RACHAELMINER to get 10% off your order. My stomach is doing a bit better, but I can only have a teeny tiny bit of nut butter at a time some is better than none though! 


Monday I moved some of my things back to school :( I can't believe it's already almost time to go back to school, seriously where did summer go? I knew I would be busy cleaning and unpacking so I packed avocado chicken salad and had it on a paleo english muffin. I also packed a Siggi's yogurt, some mixed berries, and a few slices of watermelon- cleaning and unpacking works up an appetite! 

I hope you had a good weekend and are having a good week! On the bright side it's almost the weekend again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment