Monday, August 24, 2015

Leg and Arm Workout


Happy Monday!! There is no better way to start the week than with an awesome workout, I'm talking about one where you feel the burn.

Monday is always leg day number 1 (leg day number 2 is Friday) for me. I have a love/hate relationship with leg day. I dread the day going into it, but the burn is always satisfying- minus the part where it hurts to walk for days after. 

Today I switched things up and threw in arm work as well. Normally I just do my leg sets with some HIIT thrown in and then do cardio, but today I threw in arm work which incorporated cardio then did LISS cardio, which I did a nice walk. 

I have gotten more requests to post my workouts so I will try to remember to type them out and post them. If you try it remember to tag me on instagram and use the hashtag #thesimplelife! Have an awesome Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment