Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday Seven #9

I haven't done one of these in a long time so it seemed appropriate. Without further adieu...seven of my favorite things from this week.


1. Avocado chicken salad! I have eaten a sinful amount of this deliciousness this week and I don't regret a single thing. It makes a great packed lunch and it kept me full until dinner because it's loaded with protein. When classes start back up and I have to pack a lunch this will definitely be a regular in my lunchbox. 


2. Paleo english muffins. I'm not even kidding when I say I ate one every day this week. I've been eating my avocado chicken salad on these bad boys too...There are so many ways to eat them that I don't think I could ever get tired of them, let alone it takes less than 5 minutes to make! An absolute win in my books! 


3. Pancakes all day everyday. Really though, I'm pretty sure I could eat pancakes everyday, especially my favorite coconut flour pancakes. I made this massive stack of deliciousness about a week ago and may have gone back several times to gawk at it because I want it to magically appear in front of me again :) The only change I made to the recipe is adding in fresh whole and mashed raspberries to the batter. The toppings are fresh fruit, walden farms zero calorie pancake syrup, and a chopped up Quest Nutrition quest cravings bar. Everything was heated up to warm, gooey perfection! 


4. NoGo Slim protein bars. I randomly found these at a health food store and I will be going back for more! Everything about the bars is delicious, plus it's gluten free and vegan. Majorly tasty stuff people I recommend finding these bad boys for yourself!


5. Peach Siggi's! This was a new flavor at the grocery store so of course I got and it gets two thumbs up from me! There are real peach chunks in the yogurt, but they are not mushy and the peach yogurt does not taste artificial. I've had fruity yogurt and hated it because it's fake and the fruit is mushy, but not this stuff. 


6. Family <3 I love my family and these girls are the ones who always have my back no matter what. I'm seriously lucky to have such an awesome group of cousins! Not to mention my cousin looked absolutely beautiful on her big day!


7. Dang I just realized how much food I included this week. Whoops? I guess the way to my heart is through my stomach hehe :) Another random health food store find was this Gluten Wize soft and chewy granola. I have tried so many gluten free granola and this definitely ties for first place (with Purely Elizabeth). The macros are 18C/3.5F/2P for 1/3 cup. Literally you must get your hands on this stuff because it is SO GOOD! Just do it you will not regret it! 

What are some of your favorite things from this week? Have a fantastic Sunday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment