Wednesday, February 17, 2016

WIAW: Post 30 Day Challenge

Happy Wednesday! I've been MIA for a few days because this week has been a little chaotic, but in a good way. If you follow me on instagram you may have seen that Monday was a daddy/daughter day. I don't get to spend a lot of one-on-one time with my dad, so the fact that he took the day off work to spend with me meant a lot. I'll do a recap post about Valentine's Day and all that good stuff. 

Let's talk food. Last Thursday was my last day of the 30 day challenge and while it may seem weird I just can't make myself eat meat. I think a huge part of it is that I've gotten used to being meat free. I'm not saying that I won't ever eat meat because I will, but I think it's gonna take time. I don't think I'll ever go back to eating the amount of meat that I was because I've found so many other delicious options that keep me full just as well as meat. Anywho, let's get to the food! I documented my Valentine's Day eats in case you're wondering. 


Breakfast was the usual baked oats, but it was festive for Valentine's Day. Raspberry baked oats that were later topped with a drizzle of walden farms zero calorie chocolate syrup. 



Lunch was my go to of a veggie burger. I have been semi obsessed with this lunch recently because it's so good! It's one veggie burger (these ones are my favorite) on a paleo bun topped with avocado, tomato, and pickles. On the side is 1/2 a giant fuji apple and I had some fresh veggies too that I may have devoured pre-picture :)


I may also be obsessed with tempeh. There's so much you can do with it, but my go to is always lemon pepper pan seared tempeh. It's quick, easy, and so delicious. Dinner was lemon pepper pan seared tempeh with green beans, mixed berries, and a sliced kiwi. I didn't go out to eat because I had celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday. 


One of my best friends was super sweet and sent me flowers for Valentine's Day. They used a company called BloomNation to send me flowers, you can find out more about them here

What did you do for Valentine's Day? Did you go out to eat or do anything special?

No comments:

Post a Comment