Thursday, March 15, 2018

OrangeTheory & Llamas: Thinking Out Loud #80

Happy Thursday! Holy smokes it's been a crazy week. I feel like I need a few weeks vacation just to catch my breath from the whirlwind of activity that's happened in the past few days. It's been a ton of fun, but I'm also glad it's the weekend! Anyway, let's jump into this weeks thinking out loud


1. On Saturday I got to jump into an OrangeTheory Fitness class for work. I gave a first hand account of what I thought of the class after testing it out. I can honestly say it was a BLAST! If you're competitive and want to push yourself, orangetheory is definitely for you! Even though the instructors say it's not meant to be competitive when your heart rate is on the screen and you see everyone else's up there too you're going to push yourself harder. You get one class free so it's worth checking out. I'm going back this morning with a coworker and I'm super pumped about it💪


2. I got to hangout with this cutie yesterday afternoon. She's a comfort dog with lutheran church charities and she goes into the local police department one day a week to visit with officers and victims. She was the calmest dog I ever met, plus she's a total sweetheart. Dogs just make everything better💜


3. I got several questions about where I got my workout clothes from when I posted this picture in my instagram stories. My leggings and shirt are from Carrie Underwood's Calia line at Dick's Sporting Goods and my shoes are Nike. As far as I know the leggings are not made anymore in that print because it was a limited edition print. All of her line is really fantastic workout wear, it is pricey, but it's good quality.


4. One of my stories this past week I was doing a live shot and kept getting stared down by a llama. His name is Bob and all I could think about was the children's book series Llama Llama. I can still recite all the words to llama llama red pajama from reading it so many times to a little boy I used to babysit for🙈 


5. The struggle is so real! Leg day was two days ago and I still feel like I'm dying. I just might die at orangetheory today🙆I had to climb a zillion flights of stairs at the state capitol hours after my lift and I thought I was going to cry...anyone else feel the leg day pain?!


6. This week I've really been trying to embrace being brave. There's been a lot going on both personally and professionally and I'm trying to tackle it all head on. I don't want to miss out on any amazing opportunities, but I'm also the type to leap before I look. I love a good adventure and there's some really exciting stuff coming up that hopefully I can share with you guys sooner rather than later! Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. It's in the moments where I have stepped out that I've learned and grown the most.

Have a terrific Thursday, a great weekend, and a very safe St. Patrick's Day🍀🎉🍀

What's your favorite workout? 

Do you do anything fun for St. Patrick's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment