Thursday, April 5, 2018

Easter Eggs & Puppies: Thinking Out Loud #83

Happy Thursday! It's been a long and semi stressful week at work, but it's my weekend so it's all good! Working so many hours this week has taken a toll and I'm ready for some down time. I'm looking forward to weekend with some much needed girl time, especially since one of my friends is getting ready to move to London🇬🇧Anyway let's jump into this weeks thinking out loud


1. This sweet pup is my saving grace. She never fails to greet me whenever I leave my building and is always happy to see me. I'm always showered in sweet puppy kisses, but I never mind. I had a few very rough days at work, but the great thing about dogs she didn't care one bit about that. She was just happy to see me. Petting her and seeing how happy she was to see me instantly put me in a better mood. Dogs are seriously the best💜


2. Even though I didn't get to have an Easter dinner or see family (no holidays in news) I still made time to dye Easter eggs. It was always a tradition at my house growing up to dye eggs, but my mom would never let me get the glitter pack because she HATES glitter, so of course I got that kind this year😬


3. I shared a snap on my instagram and I got flooded with questions about where I got my dress. It's by Calvin Klein, I couldn't find the exact one anywhere anymore but I did find one that's like almost a dead match in a few different colors. You can find that link here, plus it's amazon prime so you can get it in two days🎉


4. Any original Jesse McCartney fans out there🙋I was pumped when I found out he came out with a new single and now I'm obsessed with it. It sounds like old school Jesse McCartney and it's a beautiful song. The music video is pretty cute too, but definitely check out the song! 


5. I caught this on instagram and it really resonated with me. Adulting is HARD and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. It's so easy to compare ourselves to our peers or people we see on social media who have it all. But do they really have it all? I can basically guarantee their lives are not nearly as perfect as their instagram feeds. Life isn't perfect and no one has all the answers. I can promise everyone at some point or another in their lives has felt like they have no idea what they're doing...and that's ok. 


6. Do I even need to comment on this? I've never been one to hold a grudge but of course I get angry from time to time just like everyone else. Holding onto anger will never help you, it will only hurt you. Be quick to forgive and forget because nothing is worth being angry about forever.

Have a great Thursday and a terrific weekend🎉🎉🎉

What's something you worry about as an adult?

Did you do anything fun for Easter?

2 comments:

  1. At least you made do with what you could for Easter!! And I remember when I worked in news - HOURS WERE just SOOOOO DANDY! LOL! 3am call every other day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea you used to work in news! The hours can be really stinky, but it's worth it! Hope you're loving life outside the newsroom!

      Delete