Thursday, April 19, 2018

Spring Are You There?: Thinking Out Loud #85

Happy Thursday! Is anyone else super tired of the cold weather and ready for spring🙋last weekend we were under a blizzard warning. Off in western parts of the state I-80, which is a main highway across the country, was shut down because conditions were so bad. I'm just done with snow and ready for warm weather and lots of sunshine. Plus my past self could use a tan. Anyway, let's jump into this weeks thinking out loud.



1. I am missing these view while running. Last week there was several days in the 70's and 80's so I was running outside in a park, but now it's back to being winter and freezing cold so I'm stuck on the treadmill. I can't wait until it finally warms up so I can get back outside on the trails. Plus, I just got new insoles that I've been loving and I want to use them more outside, but running out in the cold just doesn't work well for me. Fingers crossed spring weather comes soon🌸


2. Speaking of winter weather is anyone else really tired of getting all bundled up? When I'm doing live shots outside I've been wearing my heavy duty winter coat, gloves, sometimes a hat, and boots. It's the middle of April for crying out loud I shouldn't have to be this bundled up! 


3. On a good note it feels like spring in my apartment. These beautiful tulips (I think they're tulips anyway) were given to me, so when I need a little dose of spring I look at these beauties and pretend it's sunny and 70 outside and that there isn't snow outside. I know nothing about flowers other than they're pretty. 


4. My best friend from back home is seriously the cutest. She send me letters or cards in the mail and she always seals them with Disney stickers. Don't ask me where she gets the stickers from, but it never fails to crack me up or brighten my day. Nothing beats some good old fashioned snail mail, plus anything is better than bills!


5. Any fellow margarita lovers out there? All month long Applebee's has dollar margaritas🍹one day last week all of us got off work and went there to get some. They're full size margarita's too so it's a good deal, plus it was a nice way to unwind after work with friends. There's still time to enjoy before the months up and they switch drinks. 


6. I love this quote (I say that every week I know). I love scrolling through quotes on Pinterest and finding inspiration from them. My favorite thing is when I come across a quote and immediately connect with it. This quote I connected with right away because I love the feeling of meeting someone new and having the instant spark and connection with them. When there's something right away you just know and you can't stop thinking about them I think that's such a beautiful and pure feeling. 

Have a terrific Thursday and a great weekend, fingers crossed spring comes soon🎉🎉🎉

What is your favorite thing about spring?

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment