Thursday, September 20, 2018

Taylor Swift & Peanut Butter: Thinking Out Loud #105

Happy Thursday! It's been awhile, but sometimes breaks are needed and stepping away from screens has been nice. It's hard because all day I'm surrounded by screens, constantly checking social media. It's a big reason I've majorly stepped back from the blog because when I'm off work I just need time away. Anyway, I'm back this week so let's jump into this weeks thinking out loud!


1. Two weeks ago we ventured down to Kansas City for a weekend away from work. Since I work weekends I never get to go out and have fun because I have to be in bright and early, so having a weekend away was super nice. My incredible boyfriend surprised me with Taylor Swift tickets for my birthday. I had been to one Taylor Swift concert before so I knew it would be a good show, but dang it was flat out amazing! She put on such a good show, played almost all the songs from her reputation album along with some older songs. Overall such a good concert and there's no one I would have rather gone with💜


2. While in Kansas City we did some exploring, but the weather wasn't ideal for most of Saturday. Thankfully it cleared up for the concert and then Sunday was beautiful. Sunday morning we ventured to the library in the heart of downtown because they have this incredible front that's made up of book covers. I was super excited to see it, totally nerdy I know, but I love books and I'm not ashamed to admit it. 


3. Do you know someone that really likes peanut butter? I mean really, really likes it? My boyfriend is that person. He goes through so much he bought a four pound container of it at Target. We put a mark on the calendar to see how long the jar lasts. So far we're a week in and he's definitely made a decent dent in it. 


4. I captured this sunset while I was out on a late night shoot with two friends from work. It was so beautiful and I loved how the suns rays could be seen in the blue sky. Sunset is such a magical time. The colors in the sky always amaze me, every night is a little different, and at least for me it's so easy to get lost in the beauty of those moments. 


5. This is one of my all time favorite quotes. I never fully understood how true it was until I started dating my boyfriend. When you find someone you want to spend all your time with, you never get tired of their company, you miss them the second they leave, they feel like home, and they make your world feel more alive and beautiful, at least for me that's when this became true. I knew what it meant to find someone you're so in love with that you'd do anything for and you'd choose them in any version of reality💜

Have a great Thursday and a terrific weekend🎉🎉🎉

5 comments:

  1. I saw T. Swift this summer and she was AMAZING! Such a fun concert. And omg need that PB jar as almond butter in my life, we go through SO many nut butters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's incredible in concert! The special effects, singing, dancing, everything was SO GOOD!! The PB jar is a steal- it's only $6.99 at Target, when 1lb of Jif is $5.99. Most of the time there's a coupon on the cartwheel app for it too!

      Delete
  2. S128poker kembali hadirkan promo freechip tanpa deposit untuk semua member setia S1288-POKER.
    Karena banyaknya request dari member yang belum beruntung kemarin, jadi kami hadirkan lagi.
    Jangan lewatkan kesempatan PROMO MODAL TANGGAL TUA DARI S1288POKER 25.000

    PROMO MODAL TANGGAL TUA DARI S1288POKER 25.000

    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    BBM : 7AC8D76B
    WA : 087782869981
    ===========================================
    baca juga artikel :

    Link Alternatif S1288poker

    S1288poker Judi POker Online

    CS S1288poker

    S1288poker Indonesia

    ReplyDelete