Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Fudgey Dark Chocolate Brownies


Brownies are sort of my thing. Whenever we get invited somewhere and we're asked to bring something there's a 99.9% chance I will be asked to bring brownies. Over the years I've made countless different brownie recipes, but right now these fudgey dark chocolate brownies seem to be a fan favorite. 

I made them over Labor Day weekend for some friends who came over for a pool party and they quickly evaporated. It's a quick and easy recipe to make and guaranteed to be a hit at your next gathering!

Fudgey Dark Chocolate Brownies
  • 1/2 cup all purpose flour (gluten free all purpose flour also works)
  • 1/2 cup Hershey's special dark cocoa powder
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted (dairy free butter also works)
  • 1 Tablespoon canola oil
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs
  • OPTIONAL (but not really) handful of dark chocolate chips
  • FOR SUPER FUDGEY BROWNIES take roughly 1/3 cup chocolate chips, melt them, and stir it into batter
Preheat oven to 350F degrees and coat an 8x8 pan with nonstick spray.

Combine melted butter and sugar.

Once butter and sugar are combined add in eggs, vanilla, and canola oil. Whisk until turns lighter in color. 

Add in salt, flour, and cocoa powder and stir until combine. Do not over stir the batter.

Spread batter in pan and bake at 350F degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the brownies comes out clean. In my oven it's about 23 minutes.

Give brownies time to cool and then cut- or for super gooey brownies cut while still warm and devour. 

If you make them snap a picture and tag me on instagram

4 comments:

  1. YUMMMMM! You had me at "dark chocolate." I'm gonna have to make these ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you make them let me know how you like them! My hubs can down a whole pan if I let him :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I cannot wait to try these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like them!! They’re my husbands favorite and my coworkers go nuts when I bring them in!

      Delete