Friday, December 13, 2013

Home Sweet Home!

I apologize for the lack of postings this week. Finals week is officially over and I have officially moved back home for the holidays. I finished my last final late Wednesday afternoon and made the drive back home. 

Since getting home I have been on the go non stop. Thursday morning I went grocery shopping for myself so I can make lots of healthy food while I am home, I still have to make a trip out to Whole Foods eventually, another item on the never ending to-do list. While I was grocery shopping I picked up a gluten free and dairy free pizza, because I was tired and didn't want to make anything for lunch (3.5 hours sleep does that to a person). It wasn't horrifically unhealthy only 405 calories for the whole pizza and it was big enough for two meals for me. I had lots of fresh fruit with it so I didn't feel so guilty about eating it.

After grocery shopping I played Frisbee and ran around with Cora outside for almost an hour and a half. Running around helped me fend off the bitter cold. After coming inside Cora was pooped and took a nap. I spent the rest of the day unpacking, helping my mom with her errands, and wrapping up a few loose ends for school. 

As I type this I am putting together a few new posts that I am really excited about. I can't wait to share new recipes and a few DIY projects with you! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a budget friendly DIY Christmas project anyone on your Christmas list is sure to love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment