Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hump Day and Melted Crayons


Its Wednesday one week until Christmas and I haven't even started Christmas shopping. Today was supposed to be my one day off of work but unfortunately I have been hugging the toilet all day. I have lived off of toast, eggs, and vanilla wafers for the past three days and it is getting a little old. I am praying for a Christmas Miracle because frankly I am really tired of feeling so sick!

In between rounds of toilet hugging I hot glued spare crayons I had to the extra canvas I had. I used a hair dryer to melt the crayons, be patient it does take awhile for the crayons to melt, and left it to dry for a few hours. Once the canvas is totally dry I am going to hot glue letters on that say DREAM. I will post a picture once it's officially done. 

This is a super affordable DIY gift for friends or family, or it can be a great piece of art to hang up in your bedroom/dorm/apartment. If you want another idea for melted crayon art check out my other elephant melted crayon art. Merry (almost) Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment