Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Salmon Berry Salad


I wanted to do a quick dinner post because with midterms this week I don't know how much I will be able to post. Last night I threw together a salad from ingredients I already had on hand.

You will need:
  • Salmon
  • 1/2 Red Delicious apple
  • 2 cups mixed Mediterranean Blend lettuce
  • 1/4 cup blackberries
  • lemon juice

Cook salmon at 400 degree for 20 minutes, or until it flakes apart and is light pink in color.

I squirted a little lemon juice over my salmon to add some extra flavor.

Serve salmon over 2 cups mixed Mediterranean salad blend.

I also added in 1/4 cup of fresh blackberries. 

For a final semi fancy touch I added thin Red Delicious apple slices around the plate. 

The salmon was so good and the fruit was sweet enough that I didn't add any dressing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment