Happy Monday to you! What a beautiful Monday it is! The sun is shining, the weather is nice, it's finally beginning to feel like spring.
This past week has been an absolute whirlwind. Due to an unforeseen circumstance I had to go home for the weekend to help my parents out. I didn't mind, but it added some stress with finals right around the corner. With all the traveling I needed an easy crockpot meal this week.
I knew what I was going to make, so to make my life easier I cut up all the vegetables last night and threw them in a giant Ziploc bag. Then when I left I put them in a small cooler with an icepack and it made my life infinitely easier! I hope you enjoy this weeks crockpot meal, it's super easy and it is gluten free!
You will need:
- 1 pack chicken breasts, I used tyson thin sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 red, 1 orange, and 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon organic minced garlic
- pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 cups organic low sodium chicken broth
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
Drizzle olive oil over chicken breasts then sprinkle garlic and pepper over chicken.