Here is the salad post I promised last night! The chicken, hard boiled egg, and avocado make the salad rich in protein helping to keep you full longer, and the dried cherries give the salad a sweet kick.
- 1 1/3 cup baked chicken sprinkled with fajita seasoning
- 2.5 cups deep green blend- blend of kale, baby spinach, romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup baby carrots, sliced
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 3 heaping tablespoons shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries
If you want the cheese to be slightly melted, once the salad is assembled sprinkle cheese on top and microwave for 15-20 seconds.