Monday, April 7, 2014

Whirlwind Weekend

I had to make an unexpected trip home this past weekend, but even though it was unexpected I still had a blast with my family and Cora.

One of Cora's favorite games to play is frisbee. She would probably play all day if she could. Until this weekend she was never allowed to have her frisbee inside because it is so dirty and nasty. But my dad and I let her have one of her frisbees inside while we were spring cleaning so we knew she wouldn't be getting into trouble. Cora was extremely happy about it and even after we were done cleaning she kept jumping up on my dad's lap with the frisbee begging us to play with her. 

I have been asking my mom to pick up unsalted pistachios for a while now, but they are extremely hard to find! I had never had pistachios before, but now I know what I have been missing! They make a really good snack and I will definitely be packing pistachios for any road trips this summer.

Last night for dinner I made gluten free banana blueberry pancakes that are to die for! I will be posting the recipe later this week so be on the lookout for it. Have a great Monday and be sure to check back in a little bit for this weeks crockpot meal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment