Monday, May 9, 2016

Bodyweight Workout

Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend with your mom or whoever you celebrated with. I woke up sick Saturday morning (who gets sick in May!?!) and was so bummed because I didn't get to spend the afternoon with my BBG ladies :( I didn't get hang out with my mom on Mother's Day because I didn't want to get her sick. I'm hoping that whatever this bug is passes quickly because I definitely want to see my BBG ladies this weekend!

I wanted to share the workout I lead my BBG ladies through at our last meet up. It's a bodyweight workout so it can be done at home and you don't need a lot of space to do it. You only need your phone or a timer so you can time the 6 minute circuits. There are four circuits- abs, cardio, arms, and legs- and you run through the entire workout twice. Once you complete the whole workout-abs, cardio, arms, legs- run through it AGAIN. If you're really daring do it three times, but don't say I didn't warn you that you WILL get sweaty ;) If you try the workout tag me on instagram, use the hashtag #sweatwithrachael, or tag me Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment