Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wine Wednesday: Natura Wines Review


Happy Wednesday! I have been looking forward to today because it's halfway through the week, but it's also Wine Wednesday🍷 The awesome folks at Natura Wines sent me some wine to sample so I am pumped to share a review with you. Break out your wine glasses (or wait until an appropriate hour to do so) because you're going to want to try this wine!

I had seen some posts about Natura Wines on instagram and my interest was peaked. We all know I love a good glass of wine every now and then but I don't like to indulge in it too often because I always worry about how the grapes are grown and what they are treated with. Wine is great, but I don't want to be drinking a gallon of pesticides and who knows what else with my wine. 

Natura Wines peaked my interest because it's 100% organic wine. The grapes are grown and produced by Emiliana Organic Vineyards, which is the world's leading organic winery. Emiliana Organic Vineyards is located in Chilie's central valley and their vineyards are chemical free- they don't use any pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers. I was really excited when I learned that because I can feel good about drinking a glass of wine without worrying about what chemicals were used to treat the grapes. Natura Wines are certified organic and are vegan friendly!

I got to test out both the sauvignon blanc and the rose wines. The sauvignon blanc had a light taste with notes of lime and grapefruit. I found the sauvignon blanc to be a sweeter wine as opposed to a dry wine, which I am not a fan of. It paired really well with grilled meat and I could easily see it being served at a dinner party. The rose wine was my favorite of the two wines because it had a lighter flavor. There were notes of cherry and strawberry currant, it was a very fruity flavor and it made me crave summertime. It would be the perfect wine to sip on the back porch or out by the lake in the summertime. Once summer rolls back around I know my friends and I will definitely be getting a few bottles of rose to enjoy while out on the lake, by a bonfire, and while grilling up some delicious eats. This wine will be front and center at the girls night I'm having at the end of the week🙌

I definitely recommend trying Natura Wines and I'm looking forward to trying the other varieties they offer, I've got my eye on the merlot😋 Besides the delicious flavors my favorite part about Natura is it costs about $10 a bottle. As a recent graduate I'm not looking to shell out big bucks on a bottle of wine, but I can justify $10 for a bottle of wine, especially as a once in awhile treat. If you try it tag me on instagram and let me know how you like it! Cheers to a great Wednesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment