I started yesterday out with chocolate strawberry and peanut butter banana overnight oats.
- Bottom layer: 1/4 cup Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup steel cut oats
- 1/3 banana sliced
- 1.5 tablespoons PB2
- 1/4 cup Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 14 cup steel cut oats
- 4 large strawberries sliced
- 1.5 tablespoons Chocolate PB2
- 1/4 banana sliced- after I took the picture I added 1 teaspoon of cinnamon on top of the banana
Place in fridge overnight and it's ready to go in the morning! I love preparing oats in mason jars. There are endless possibilities and it is the perfect breakfast to grab and go.
After a sunny fun filled day outside with Cora I did not feel like having anything hot to eat so I used what was already in the fridge for a salad.
- 1.5 cups broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup sliced avocado
- 1 hard boiled egg sliced
- 1 grilled chicken breast diced up
- 2 tablespoons dried tart cherries
- 2 tablespoons unsalted sunflower seeds and unsalted pumpkin seeds
Hope you get out and enjoy the warm weather!