Tilapia is one of my favorite fishes to eat. I don't think there is a wrong way to cook it and it goes with anything.
For the salad:
- 1 grilled Tilapia fillet sprayed with nonstick cook spray and seasoned with lemon and herb spices
- 1.5 cups mixed greens-baby spinach and kale
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup avocado, sliced
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried cherries
- 1 tablespoon unsalted pepitas and sunflower seeds
After the tilapia had finished on the grill use a fork to shred it and spread it on top of assembled salad.