Thursday, May 1, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

Despite the rain it has been a wonderful day! I kicked the day off with a 4.5 mile run.



My run is the solid red blocked. The orange on either side are my warm up and cool down. It felt great to be back out after a few rainy days. The race is quickly approaching and although I keep telling myself this race isn't about time I am getting really excited about my progress. You can do anything you put your mind to! I use the Jawbone UP to track my workouts and daily activity. 


For lunch I had one slice of gluten free bread smeared with two tablespoons of PB2 and topped with half a banana. 


I also had a veggie burger- also gluten free. Most grocery stores carry a variety of gluten free veggie burger in the freezer section.


For added protein I had a hard boiled egg. I'm always looking for easy, healthy foods to eat for lunch. What are some of your favorite healthy lunches?

No comments:

Post a Comment