Saturday, October 25, 2014

Home Sweet Home


Another catch up post, someday I will get caught up...

While I love being away at college sometimes it's nice to go home to see my family and my puppy, nothing beats coming home to puppy kisses! And nothing beats coming home to my favorite meal cooked by my awesome mom. 


Since I don't have Friday classes I drive home after my last class Thursday night and I always pack a healthy dinner for the road. Friday night my mom grilled salmon and baby bella mushrooms (my favorite!). She had prepared the mushrooms and salmon beforehand with her speciality mix of spices. 


I also had asian vegetable medley made with carrots, green beans, broccoli and mini corns. My mouth was watering the second I heard her fire up the grill, but nothing beats the smell of freshly BBQed food. Pretty safe to say my mom is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment