Sunday, October 12, 2014

Siggi's!


I need a break from school ASAP. Midterms just finished and when I thought I was going to get a chance to take a breath I somehow wound up with three projects, two of which are due on the same day. I swear professors conspire to make my life as busy as possible. You guys are so patient with me when I go MIA and I wish I could hug you all because you are all amazing! I will try to catch up on as many posts as I can. 

The last time I was home I was so excited when I found Siggi's at Meijer's. Several of my friends kept telling me I had to try Siggi's. I picked up acai & mixed berry and vanilla. I haven't had the vanilla yet, but the acai & mixed berry was delicious! 

I mixed fresh strawberries and blueberries in with gluten free puffins and a teaspoon of dark chocolate espresso trail mix that I found at Target. It was so delicious!! I can't wait to try the vanilla Siggi's.

No comments:

Post a Comment