Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday Morning Total Body Workout


Saturday are my favorite day to workout. I'm not rushed, the gym is almost always empty, and I can have a long workout without worrying about being late for class. I workout really early because I'm up really early, but I love early morning workouts. It's peaceful, I am able to completely focus, and I use it as prayer time too. I didn't even realize my dry fit shirt matched my shoes until I took the picture!  

This mornings workout was a total body workout. Legs, glutes, arms, shoulders, abs, and cardio it's all there! I always use the heaviest weights I can to get the best workout possible. If you try the workout post a picture and tag me! 

I'm off to study for finals, but have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment