Friday, October 25, 2013

PB2 and Apple Snack Wrap

I love to tinker in the kitchen and invent new snacks, especially snacks for my post workout. Luckily this snack turned out to be delicious so of course I have to share!!

I heated up one La Tortilla Factory Low Carb High Fiber Tortilla in a skillet over medium heat, browning both sides. 

Once both sides were browned I removed the wrap from the skillet, turned off the burner and smeared two tablespoons of PB2 Peanut Butter on the wrap. 

Next I piled on 3/4 cup of apple chunks, I used a Honeycrisp apple. 

Finally I sprinkled cinnamon, about 1.25 teaspoons, on top of the apple chunks and warmed the entire wrap up in the microwave for 25 seconds, just enough to get the apple chunks slightly warm. 

It was the perfect combination of protein, fiber, and sweetness for my post workout snack!!


No comments:

Post a Comment