Indulging myself in some pumpkiney goodness is exactly what I did this afternoon. I have never been a big fan of pie. Personally I don't like the crust so I created pumpkin pie without the crust and without the guilt! This delicious pumpkin pie yogurt is only 92 calories!! It only takes 5 ingredients and less than two minutes to mix it all together to enjoy a delicious pumpkin treat, a win-win situation in my books.
You will need:
- 1 container Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 tablespoon agave nectar (can substitute honey)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/16 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a small container mix thoroughly mix together all ingredients and enjoy!! I prefer to mix together all the ingredients and put the yogurt in the fridge for 10-15 minutes and let the pumpkin chill. Super easy right? Now you can have the deliciousness of pumpkin pie but without the guilt and the added calories!!
Fat: 0 grams
Protein: 12 grams
Sugar: 9 grams