Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Yogurt

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and nothing says Thanksgiving like Pumpkin Pie!! The time around Thanksgiving is my favorite time of the year. It gives me a chance to indulge in delicious pumpkin goodies and have it be socially acceptable, because apparently eating pumpkin anything in the middle of summer is 'weird.' (People need to live a little!) 

Indulging myself in some pumpkiney goodness is exactly what I did this afternoon. I have never been a big fan of pie. Personally I don't like the crust so I created pumpkin pie without the crust and without the guilt! This delicious pumpkin pie yogurt is only 92 calories!! It only takes 5 ingredients and less than two minutes to mix it all together to enjoy a delicious pumpkin treat, a win-win situation in my books. 

You will need: 

  • 1 container Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
  • 1/4 tablespoon agave nectar (can substitute honey)
  • 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/16 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a small container mix thoroughly mix together all ingredients and enjoy!! I prefer to mix together all the ingredients and put the yogurt in the fridge for 10-15 minutes and let the pumpkin chill. Super easy right? Now you can have the deliciousness of pumpkin pie but without the guilt and the added calories!!

Nutrition:
Calories: 92
Carbs: 12
Fat: 0 grams
Protein: 12 grams
Sodium: 51mg
Sugar: 9 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment