Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sweet Green Smoothie and a Fruit Platter

I don't know if it's the fact that winter is still hanging around or that I still have four papers to write that is dampening my mood. Spring break has been anything but a break so far and I am at the end of my rope.

One paper has been such a struggle to write that I wanted to throw my laptop out the window numerous times today, and it isn't even close to being done! UGH! If anyone wants to write an analysis paper that will get me an 'A' let me know :)

When I am frustrated I don't feel like eating so I made a really simple lunch.

A small fruit platter with pineapple, green grapes, and 1/2 banana sliced with peanut butter smeared on top.


I also made my favorite green smoothie- it doesn't even taste like a green smoothie! It has a handful of organic spinach and kale blend, 1/2 banana, a handful of mango slices, 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and a three ice cubes. The fruit makes the smoothie sweet so you don't even taste the greens- it's a great way to get acquainted with green smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment