Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cookies and Cream Parfait


I have so many posts to catch up on! Friday I was feeling lazy after the gym and was in the mood for a Quest Bar. Instead of just eating a Quest Bar I chopped it up and threw it into a parfait as part of my lunch. 

I was really excited to eat this parfait because I had just gotten a jar of PB Crave delivered with a shipment of PB2 (you can never have enough PB2). I am a nut butter lover and love trying new flavors and kinds. I ordered the Coco Banana flavor because I love peanut butter and banana despite reading mixed reviews. It's not horrible- the taste is a little too artificial for my liking (nothing tops the real thing!), but it isn't terrible.

Cookies and Cream Parfait
  • 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
  • 3 strawberries, sliced
  • 1/3 banana, sliced
  • 1/8 cup blueberries
  • 1 tablespoon PB Crave Coco Banana peanut butter
  • 1 Cookies and Cream Quest Bar, cut into chunks

Place yogurt in bowl. 

Add peanut butter on top of yogurt.

Finally, in fruit and top with Quest Bar chunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment