Thursday, July 24, 2014

Baked Quest Bar and Biking

I miss running. Seeing other people out running on the track this morning while I was at the gym reminded me even more how much I miss it. I know it's important to let my body heal, but I can't wait to lace my shoes back up and get out there. Instead of running I opted for the bike. 


The bike still gives me a good workout, but its not the same. Riding in place even while watching TV to distract me bores me. HEAL BODY I WANT TO RUN!! I may be slightly impatient...


After my workout and grocery shopping I threw together a super quick lunch complete with greek yogurt and a Quest Bar. MY GOODNESS HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT! Yes all caps is completely necessary there. All of my fellow Quest Bar friends and even my brother told me to try baking a Quest Bar. I held off because I think Quest Bars are amazingly delicious as they are. Today I finally gave it a try and OH MY GOODNESS! IT WAS AMAZING!

I microwaved a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar for 30 seconds. It tasted like a normal chocolate chip cookie! I felt like I was eating a dessert, but it was a totally clean cheat (the best kind of cheat!) I will definitely be baking more Quest Bars! 

Unfortunately I have to go work on my internship essay (ugh). Anyone want to write it for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment