Thursday, July 24, 2014

Parfait Kick


I have been on a parfait kick lightly. They are just so easy to make, pack and there are endless possibilities of what to put in parfaits! Fresh fruit is a must for me in a parfait, as well as a protein bar. 

I had gotten a Skinny Girl On-the-Go Bar when I was at the Vitamin Shoppe and I couldn't wait to try it. The banana oatmeal dark chocolate sounded absolutely delicious, so I chopped it up and threw it in my parfait and it didn't disappoint! It tasted like banana bread drizzled with dark chocolate- so yummy! I will definitely be getting more of the bars and trying other flavors as well!

Skinny Girl Parfait
  • heaping 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
  • 3 large strawberries, sliced
  • 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
  • 1 Skinny Girl On-the-Go Bar Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate, diced

Place everything in a bowl or layer in a large glass.

Gently stir to combine everything. 

I also made a last minute addition and threw in one tablespoon of my healthy homemade granola because why not?



And this is why I take a picture before I stir everything together!


Parfaits always look much prettier and more appetizing 'pre-stir.'

No comments:

Post a Comment