Thursday, July 3, 2014

Raspberry KIND Yogurt


I had to pack in an extra long workout at the gym today because it's closed tomorrow for the 4th of July. After my workout and before I hit the grocery store I whipped up a quick snack. 

Going grocery shopping on an empty stomach is never a good idea. When you're hungry you are more likely to impulse buy and buy unhealthy food. A simple snack before going to the store can save you a lot of money and unwanted calories. 

Yogurt with fruit is one of my go to snacks. It's fast, easy and there is so much you can do with it. For added protein I threw in some fresh raspberries and a cut up KIND bar. If you're in a rush you can put it in a container and eat it on the go. 

Raspberry KIND Yogurt

  • 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
  • 1/3 cup raspberries
  • 1 dark chocolate cherry cashew KIND bar, cut into chunks

No comments:

Post a Comment