All of the muscles in my neck and back ache and I am exhausted. Home improvement projects are not fun. My dad and I have been mudding and peeling a border off of the walls in my brother's old bedroom. Peeling a border off is horrible and we still have to sand and then paint, UGH!
Tonight we finished peeling the border off and after I was in no mood to make a complex dinner. Salads are always my quick go to and tonight was definitely a salad night.
Turkey Pecan Salad
- 1.5 cups organic spring mix lettuce
- 1/5 avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup diced bell pepper, I used red and orange
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 tablespoon pecans
- 1 teaspoon dried tart cherries
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut flakes
- 2 slices oven roasted turkey breast