Monday, September 1, 2014

Cottage Cheese with Fruit


Not being able to run for the past two weeks has really been a struggle for me. Every time I just start to build up mileage it seems like lupus strikes and pushes me back. I have been having pain in my lower back since coming home from Up North and per doctors orders I've had to lay off the running. 

It's definitely frustrating, but I am trying to be positive and find other ways to exercise. On Thursday morning I chose to do the bike. I did a little over 12 miles and had to stop because the seat on the bike was killing my back.


After biking and some stretching I was hungry for a snack. Recently I've become a big fan of having fruit in cottage cheese. Maybe it's the salty and sweet combination? Who knows, but it is delicious! It's a great post workout snack/meal too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment