Thursday, September 11, 2014

Jillian Michael's Kicked My Butt...Again

I love switching up my morning workouts so I can target different muscle groups and because who wants to do the same thing every day? Not me! I love Jillian Michael's workouts because she never fails to kick my butt every single time. 

I don't think there's a better feeling than completing a kick butt workout. I always feel empowered after a good workout. Plus I enjoy refueling. It is so important to refuel after a workout! When I have time I like to make something a little more elaborate, but in a time crunch my go to is always a simple parfait.



It's no secret I love Quest Bars and I always get way too excited when I open one and see ginormous chunks. Who doesn't love a chunky Quest Bar?! Plus Quest Bars give me added protein and deliciousness in a parfait. 



I didn't have a ton of time so it certainly was not the prettiest parfait I have ever made, but it got the job done. It has 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt, 1/3 banana, sliced topped with a little blob of PB Crave Cookie Nookie, 1/8 cup fresh blueberries and one Cookies and Cream Quest Bar cut into chunks and microwaved. Microwaved Quest Bars are the best, they get all warm and gooey and it's beyond amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment