Saturday, February 6, 2016

Baked Kiwi Raspberry Oatmeal


Happy Saturday! I wanted to do a quick post before all the Saturday festivities get underway. I've been meaning to post this recipe for awhile, but I'm finally doing it so that's what's important ;) 

Have a great weekend and if you make any of my recipes tag me on instagram and use the hashtag #thesimplelife I'd love to see your creations! Don't forget to like my new Facebook page!

Baked Kiwi Raspberry Oatmeal
  • 1/2 cup gluten free oats
  • heaping 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3 Tablespoons egg whites
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1.5 ounces fresh raspberries
  • 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced

Preheat oven to 350F degrees.

Spray a ramekin with nonstick cook spray or coconut oil.

In the ramekin combine oats baking powder and cinnamon.

Add egg whites, vanilla extract, and almond milk to ramekin. Stir until mixture has thickened slightly.

Lay sliced kiwi in a row across the ramekin allowing the slices to overlap slightly. 

Line the inside of the ramekin with raspberries.

Bake oatmeal at 350F degrees for 30 minutes. Allow the oatmeal to cool for a few minutes before eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment